Friday, July 10, 2009

Pronto Cucinino Review

The great thing about Pronto Cucinino is that it's true to its name. This quick Italian eatery is a favorite for workers like me, who want the convenience of a fast food restaurant without the feel of it being fast food.

Pronto Cucinino is up-to-date with what other restaurants are doing to remain cost-effective. Order at the counter, take a number, get your food and go. However, what they have not cut back on is the food quality.

It took about less than 10-min. for my food to be served. Yes, it amazes me every time because pasta is served on a plate, not a bun. And the taste... using my rating system of BURP=delish!, GULP=pretty good, and BARF=yuk, I'd say it's a GULP!
I had the Pasta Rustica: large tube pasta, eggplant and sausage mixed in a red sauce. And, though my interns said the sauce looked like cat barf (you be the judge), I was pretty satisfied for a quick lunch.

I spent a total of about $11 on this meal, including an iced tea.


1401 Montrose
Houston, TX 77019
(713) 528-TOGO (8646)



No comments:

Post a Comment